Get in touch
We use cookies on our site to track usage and preferences. Learn more


Limited Company Tax

We are specialists in Corporate and Limited Company tax services for entertainment businesses.

If your business is run through a limited company, we’ll prepare company tax returns each year and work out how much tax you owe. We will submit the information to HMRC and deal with everything on your behalf.

Every limited company is obliged to prepare annual accounts and file them at Companies House each year. It’s important that the filing is done in good time as your business can be dissolved if you don’t do it on time.

We are specialist accountants in preparing limited company accounts for arts and entertainment businesses. We will assist you in the preparation of your accounts and, if necessary, we will also audit them.

We will complete the necessary Corporation Tax Self-Assessment forms, work out your Corporation Tax liability and let you know the dates when payments are due. We will also deal with HMRC on your behalf.

We’ll make sure it’s all done in good time so you can rest easy in your bed at night! We can file abbreviated accounts which disclose less information for public viewing, if you prefer.

Get started with us

For more information and to benefit from our considerable expertise and experience of working on a wide range of accountancy projects, please contact us through the form below. You can also request a quote or a callback from us.

Your Information
Enquiry Information