As specialist accountants and tax advisers to the video gaming industry we are ideally located in London’s key global centre for video gaming with more than 500 games companies, the largest hub of its kind in the UK. Our work with video game developers often starts with the germ of an idea and continues through to market exploitation and the development of the business.
We are able to provide video gaming companies with the following support and advice:
· Video Games Tax Relief - a tax relief for the development of video games
· Retaining key employees, including Employee Share Schemes
· Remuneration planning for directors and key personnel
· Intellectual Property (IP) protection and valuation
· Game and merchandising licences
· Raising finance, including venture capital, business angels and crowd funding
· Business sales and acquisitions
· General business support including payroll, bookkeeping and management accounts
· End of year accounts, audit and tax returns
We also work closely with other professionals who have a specialist interest and experience in the video gaming, digital and technology sectors. These include lawyers, patent attorneys, intellectual property specialists, commercial and specialist funders, investors and banks.