Our Self Assessment tax return service for individuals, helps to ensure your tax return is completed in a timely and efficient way whilst ensuring the right amount of tax is paid.
Under Self Assessment, the onus is now on individuals to complete their own tax returns and to ensure that they pay the right amount of tax.
Self assessment applies to:
- Self employed people including business partners
- Company directors
- Individuals with more complicated tax affairs including those who pay a higher rate of tax
- Pensioners with more complex tax affairs
- People who receive rent or other income from land and property in the UK
- Trustees and personal representatives
- Trustees of approved self-administered pension schemes
- Non-resident company landlords
Easing the burden…
You may choose to complete your own Self Assessment tax return. However, you may find that using our service has a number of benefits. These include:
- Ensuring all tax allowances and deductions are claimed
- Easing the burden of additional paperwork
- Specialist tax knowledge which can help you to minimise or even mitigate fully, any tax liability now or in the future
Just in case…
In the event that you face a tax enquiry from HMRC, we are on hand to provide advice and support.
We are also able to offer insurance protection for professional fees arising from these investigations.
Tax Enquiry Fee Protection
Don’t miss out on protection from the cost of an HMRC investigation.Learn more
Company Secretarial Services
Preparation and filing of Annual Returns is an essential part of every Company Secretary’s function. Yet failure to file limited company...Learn more
Our specialist tax team looking after those in the media and entertainment industry provide a variety of assistance and advice.Learn more