Whether you employ only a handful of people or a large workforce, dealing with the payroll, avoiding possible fines and ensuring compliance with employment legislation, can be yet another burden and concern.
By using Streets’ payroll service, you will be able to ensure pay is made in accordance with the appropriate legislation, allowing you to focus on running your business/organisation.
Streets’ dedicated payroll team looks after the payroll for all sizes of businesses and organisations dealing with employees and directors.
The benefits of using Streets Payroll Service include:
- A lower need to train staff in payroll procedures
- More time for staff to perform other productive duties
- Peace of mind that your payroll is compliant in terms of the latest HM Revenue and Customs legislation
- Lower risks of PAYE arrears and penalties
- A lower need to invest in dedicated payroll software
- Data security with journals and reports available as required for directors and staff
A service tailored to your needs
Streets Payroll service is tailored to the needs of clients:
- Whether you employ 5 people or more
- Whether you pay on a weekly, fortnightly, 4 weekly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly or even on an annual basis
- Whether you require electronic or paper reports, e-payslips and e-p60s
- With secure files and password protection
- With online filing with HMRC
- With pre-agreed processing timetables
- A fixed fee, pre-agreed, based on employee numbers and level of services required
Streets Payroll service is able to provide assistance with those operating the Construction Industry Scheme, by providing verification, statements of payment, deduction and monthly returns.
For further information on Streets payroll service or to receive a fee quotation, please email email@example.com.