All references to ‘our’, ‘us’, ‘we’ or ‘company’ within this policy and within the opt-in notice are deemed to refer to Streets ISA Ltd, its subsidiaries, affiliates and associates.
We endeavour to protect your personal privacy. We provide this privacy statement to help you to understand what we may do with any personal information that we obtain from you.
By providing your personal information to us, you signify your acceptance of our Privacy Statement and agree that we may collect, use and disclose your personal information as described in this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to this statement, please do not provide your personal details to us. This Privacy Statement is incorporated into, and part of, the Terms and Conditions, which govern your use of the site in general. We will use your information only for the purposes set out below.
We may need to update this Privacy Statement from time to time. We recommend that you regularly check this page to ensure that you have read the most recent version.
What is personal information?
Personal information is information about an identifiable individual, as defined by applicable law. It does not include aggregated information that does not allow you to be identified, nor does it include business contact information such as your name, title, business address and business phone number.
Collecting personal information
You can decide what personal information you provide to us. We will only collect personal information that you choose to provide.
You may choose to provide us with personal information if, for example, you: contact us with an enquiry, fill out a survey or other form with your personal information included or request us to provide you with information.
You have the opportunity to decide whether or not to receive communications from us, except communications required by law or to administer any transaction requested by you, at any point where we request information about you. By providing any personal information to us, you fully understand and clearly consent to the transfer of such personal information, and the collection and processing of such information. Any such processing by us will be in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
As with many websites, “cookies” may be used to help us gather and store information about visitors to our websites. A cookie is a small data file that our server sends to your browser when you visit the site. Cookies help us to assist your use of certain aspects of the site. You can delete cookies at any time, or you can set your browser to reject or disable cookies.
You can obtain information about how to manage cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
We may use information from cookies to monitor:
- The IP address from which you access the site
- The type of browser and operating system used to access the site
- The date and time of your access to the site
- The pages you visit
- The internet address of the website from which you accessed the site
- Repeat visitors for statistical / analytical purposes
- Interaction with online advertising e.g. the number of times a page is displayed and the number of times a link is clicked
Use of personal information
We may use personal information collected from you in one or more of the following ways:
- Marketing Communications – We may use your personal information in order to communicate with you about our products and services and those of our subsidiaries. However, you will be able to choose whether or not to receive such communications when you first provide personal information to us. You will also have an opportunity to unsubscribe whenever we communicate with you. You may also unsubscribe from such communications at any time (see “Unsubscribe, access, questions and further information” below).
- Marketing Analysis – We may use information for internal marketing analysis, for example, to assess trends amongst site visitors or to measure the amount of traffic to our websites. We may also share non-personal information with others, such as our ISP, in aggregate anonymous form, which means that the information will not contain any personally identifiable information about you. We will only share identifiable personal information with third parties for marketing analysis with your consent.
- Transactional purposes – We may use your personal information in order to respond to your queries and requests and to manage transactions or for the fulfilment of such transactions (e.g. delivery). The personal information you provide may be used by an authorised vendor to fulfil that order.
- Sale or Transfer – In the event of a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, financing, re-organisation or liquidation, we may transfer, sell, or assign information to third parties concerning your relationship with us, including without limitation, personally identifiable information that you provide and other information concerning your relationship with us.
- Legal purposes – We may collect, use and/or disclose your personal information if permitted by law or required to do so by law or where we believe such action is necessary in order to detect, protect or defend us and/or other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, theft, fraud and other illegal or harmful activity, to comply with our audit and security requirements, and to audit compliance with corporate policies, procedures, legal and contractual obligations.
Disclosure of personal information
In addition to disclosures identified in the purposes above, from time to time we may disclose personal information to:
- Our service providers and subcontractors, including our affiliates, retained to perform functions on our behalf or to provide services to us, such as data processing, software development, website hosting and management, information technology and office services, legal, accounting, audit and other professional service providers, and further provided such service provider does not collect, use or disclose the personal information for any purpose other than to perform such functions or to provide services to us or as otherwise required by law.
- A person or entity, including our affiliates, to whom disclosure is required in order to fulfill one or more of the purposes described above under “Purposes for Collecting Information.”
- A person who, in our reasonable judgment, is providing or seeking the information as the authorized or appointed legal agent of the subject individual.
- Any third party with your consent or where disclosure is required or permitted by law.
Your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of use of this site, which include this Privacy Statement, constitute the granting of consent to the use and disclosure of your personal information for the purposes set out above.
We take security seriously and we take precautions to keep your personal information secure. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. We have no control over the privacy of any e-mail communications while in transit to us. We recommend that you not include confidential, proprietary or sensitive information in e-mails.
In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your personal information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If a notification is appropriate, we would endeavour to do so as promptly as possible under the circumstances, and, we may notify you by e-mail.
Unsubscribe, access, questions and further information
At your request, where the law requires us to do so, we will confirm what personal information we hold about you, update your information, remove your information and/or correct any inaccuracies in such personal information if you contact us using the unsubscribe details provided below.
- By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail to: The Data Manager, Streets ISA Ltd, Tower House, Lucy Tower Street, Lincoln LN1 1XW
This site may contain links or references to other websites outside of our control. Please be aware that we have no control over these sites and our privacy statement does not apply to these sites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements and terms and conditions of linked or referenced sites you enter.
As required, this Privacy Statement will be supplemented by additional legal requirements in jurisdictions where we conduct business. Nothing in this Privacy Statement or otherwise will create, or add to, any right or claim (whether legal, equitable or otherwise) that any individual or person may have at law or otherwise against the company or any third party or any of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents or representatives; nor will the existence of this Privacy Statement or its application impose or add to any obligations or liability upon Streets that Streets does not already otherwise have under law.